1 night camping by the Bohorok river
- Breakfast and set off on overnight trekking adventure
- Walk around 6-7 hours into the jungle to searching to and see orangutan and other wildlife .
- After walking relaxing at the camp and swimming in pristine clean jungle river , preparation jungle dinner .
- Traditional tube rafting back to Bukit Lawang .
- Licensed guide and national park
- All food and water provide during trekking
- Traditional tube rafting down the river on the
- Final day back to base in Bukit Lawang
Important note :
An average to high level of physical fitness is required for this expedition , conditions can be hot
And at times exhausting in a tropical rainforest climate
- sturdy walking boots or shoes
- sport sandals or flip flops for river walking
- sheet or light weight sleeping bag
- optional ground /inflatable mat . one will be provided if necessary
- insect repellent
- trousers ( not jeans) and if possible long sleeved top
- ight time /clean clothing for relaxing in
- head torch or flashlight
Orientation . you may also be able to borrow some items from us
COST : 70 euro ( based on 2 persons )